Unpaid Internship Placement: Pool Host
We are glad to offer you an unpaid internship as a Pool Host (Guest Relations Department) with the following details:
Start date: Immediately.
Minimum duration: 4/5 months (between May – October). Season Based.
Description of the company: Hotel
- Interaction with guests – understanding how their stay is and acting on it.
- Continuously working on improvement of our Guest Satisfaction Scores.
- Contacting arrivals of the day and welcoming them to the pool area, if necessary, assisting them with their requests.
- Assisting guests with various requests, exceeding their expectations (connect with them …).
- Informing Guest Relations Manager on duty about possible challenges with guests – not satisfied guests, complaints.
- Make sure the guest follows the safety rules in the pool area in coordination with the lifeguard.
- Help with opening the umbrella.
- Make sure there are sufficient sun beds (Communicate with the F&B team if needed).
- Support the F&B Team with maintaining high standards of cleanliness of the tables.
- Make sure that all guests that are entering the pool area are in-house guests by checking the “in-house guests report”.
- Assisting guests with towels, if required.
The candidate: We are looking here for a bubbly person who wouldn’t shy away from the conversation with the guest and is fluent in English. Ideally, the person has conducted a previous internship in a hospitality/customer-facing role.
How can I enroll in the Internship?
Contact us for more information or to apply
1- Book your placement
2- Send us a message
Check out the 5 Advantages of Learning English with Native Speakers!